IBM Developer has 3 main tenets: Code, Content and Community to help developers solve real programming challenges.
Code – reusable assets and information (Code Patterns, How-to Guides on numerous technical topics, Open Projects)
Content – on a huge number of technical topics (Tech talks and online education, Vlogs and Blogs, Documentations and FAQs)
Community – Meetup Groups area great place to meet others and learn more
Build with up to $120,000 in Cloud Credits
With IBM’s scalable solutions, you can revolutionize your build. Use your free IBM Cloud credits to access more than 130 unparalleled services including:
- Watson – It can learn from small data sets, protect your insights and help you reimagine workflows to provide AI where and when you need it
- IBM Blockchain – Cut out the middleman and improve the time it takes to execute business transactions with IBM Blockchain
- Analytics – IBM Analytics helps you make your data simple and accessible. Organize your data into a trusted, business-ready foundation with the built-in protection and compliance controls
- Security – IBM Security helps you work with clients to accelerate and assess threats with security innovation that incorporates cognitive, cloud and collaboration
Credit: Use the services that are called Lite which are free within scope.
Qualifications: Sign up to the IBM Cloud
Stay at Member level using the Lite and other free services (e.g. Open source into containers) for as long as you are able as the 12 month clock starts once you apply for the Builder Level.
Credit: $1,000/month in IBM Cloud credits for one year
- Your business revenue in the last 12 months is less than $1M USD
- Your business has been in business for fewer than five years
- You have previously received no IBM technology credits
- You are not a paying IBM Cloud customer
- At Builder level the 12 months start
Credits: $10,000/month in IBM Cloud credits for up to one year
Qualifications: You are in an approved VC/accelerator/incubator
- You’re working with innovative technologies like blockchain, AI and etc.